What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To send you emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
MisbehaviorsBCN is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. MisbehaviorsBCN has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information. If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union regulation which protects the rights of data subjects in the European Economic Area (EEA), with respect to the processing of their “personal data,” as such term is defined in the GDPR.
This website and platform are designed to meet the principles of the GDPR. Here are some of the actions we’ve taken to ensure our compliance with GDPR:
- We limit the personal data we collect
- We have established a legal basis for the processing of that data
- We only retain personal data for a limited time period, after which, the data is deleted
This website and platform were not developed or intended for individuals that are deemed to be children under applicable data protection or privacy laws, and we do not knowingly collect information from children.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a user of this website or platform located in the EEA, we rely on legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing the personal data we collect via the website and platform.
International Data Transfers
If you are located within the EEA when you visit our website or platform, we may transfer your personal data outside of the EEA. When we do, we will ensure that an adequate level of protection is provided for the information
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain data protection rights under the GDPR. MisbehaviorsBCN will take reasonable steps to allow you to access, review, update, rectify, or delete any personal data we hold about you.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification. The right to erase or rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to portability. The right to move, copy, or transfer personal data.
- Right to restrict processing. The right to restrict processing of personal data.
- Right to object to processing. The right to object to processing of personal data for certain purposes.
Changes to this GDPR Statement
Please visit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this GDPR Statement, which we may update from time to time.